Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / Full-time
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as an Intern (f/m/d) for Product Design at Innovation Think Tank.
Your tasks and responsibilities: Your tasks include working on various questions, concepts and improvements in medical technology and their supporting infrastructures Fields of working can be:
Product Design, Rapid Prototyping, Reverse Engineering Design, Modelling and Simulation User Interface and Ergonomics Product Designs 3D Printing, 3D Scanning Project Support
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Innovation Think Tank
Your qualifications and experience:
You are currently studying design, industrial design, product design or similar, in at least in the 4th bachelor or 1st master semester. First work experience is desirable.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are interested in working on a variety of different interdisciplinary projects
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken; knowledge of German is desirable
- You have knowledge NX, Solidworks or CATIA
- You have also knowledge in Unity, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign MS Office (Teams, PowerPoint)
- You feel at home in a multicultural, interdisciplinary environment
- You are open to new ideas and are interested both in working independently and in working in a team
- You are exactly the right person for this position, if you are interested in solving real problems in the field of medical technology
- This position is only available for mandatory / obligatory internships with a minimum period of 5 months depending on the study regulations of your university.
Possible internship locations are Erlangen and Kemnath in Bavaria, Germany.