Advance training in entrepreneurship – Training session I “Into the pitch”
The goal of this session is to learn how to effectively present and communicate a project to different stakeholders. It complies with the needs of today’s society by working on a practical approach. It will follow loosely the “lean startup” method with additionally selected related content.
This training sessions given by Laura Millan Mayoral, are for entrepreneurs who have already developed a business plan in the early stages and wish to build a pitch and a message to their first customers.
After completion of the session students will be able to:
– Understand the basics of an elevator pitch (key content)
– Analyse several examples understanding advantages and disadvantages
– Techniques on how to present a project and how convince your audience
– Understand the basics of a Pitch deck
– Recognise and use different pitch structures
– Analyse examples (Tried & true)
– Obtain resources for everything mentioned above
– Improve their projects with real-time feedback
– Pay close attention to the graphic content
Students are requested to interact during the lessons, work in teams, complete tasks and read the references assigned and to provide results for the assignments. All materials will be available online upon the start.
In addition to class, the students will be encouraged to participate in innovation / leadership / entrepreneurship related events that will be announced during the class.
28 September 2022 at 14:30-16:00 CEST
There will be a second session on 5 October 14:30-16:00 CEST “How to get your first customer”.
25 September 2022
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org