The EELISA governance relies on the following bodies:
- The Governing Board (executive) defines the strategy and nominates the members of the other boards. This board also includes the EELISA President and a representative of students, academic and administrative staff.
- The Academic & Scientific Board (advisory) advises the governing board on educational and scientific issues (as well as societal challenges EELISA may focus on. The EELISA Dean of Studies is the coordinator of this board.
- The Employment Committee (advisory) advises the Academic & Scientific Board on employability, entrepreneurship education and internships.
- The Evaluation Committee (quality assessment) monitors EELISA’s activity, assesses the implementation of internal quality procedures and outcomes through relevant indicators.
- The Executive Board (operational) is composed by representatives from each full partner of the alliance.
- The EELISA Office manages the project and is led by the Executive Director, who is also a member of the Executive Board.
- In addition, each EELISA community will have its own EELISA Community Board composed of researchers/professors, students and stakeholders (representatives of public authorities, NGOs, private companies, etc).
The 3-year implementation plan of EELISA is structured in nine Work Packages designed for a successful execution and a correct alignment of all EELISA structures and activities.
General Management and Coordination
The core of this WP is to facilitate iteration and adjustment, and ensure the aligment of EELISA objectives and means. It is connected to the Executive Board, EELISA Secretariat, Boards, Committees and WPs.
Enabling Engineering Curriculum
This team is charge of achieving a shared definition of “engineering¨, set clear pedagogical objectives and develop a course program fully linked to EELISA’s vision and strategy.
Education Management & Accreditation
This WP is meant to define a common approach to the implementation of the EELISA Credential, EELISA Diploma suplement and EELISA Degree for the whole alliance.
Responsible for building the EELISA Communities, and developing the IT platform and communicative set-up needed to help stakeholders connect and collaborate.
Link between Education, Research & Innovation
This WP will be tackling with the structure and core of the EELISA research and education plan, including the identification of challenges and approaches that will foster the link between education and research.
Internships, Partnerships & Apprenticeships
The goal of this team is to develop an international apprenticeship/intership system, share the best practices between the partners and address the legal and financial issues.
Mobility, Inclusiveness & Student Participation
This WP will define concrete tools to ensure the inclusiveness and openness of EELISA, the active participation of students and the access to international mobility for the greatest number of students, teacher-researchers and staff.
WP8’s goal is to widen traditional disciplinary skills to let tech students/teachers acquire a deeper knowledge of the social, ecological and cultural effects of technological innovation in an effective way and a long-term view.
Sustainability & Dissemination
This is transversal to all WPs. It supports overall EELISA’s goals and maximizes the impact of its outputs by ensuring the outreach and dissemination of EELISA activities and results, both to specific target groups, as well as to the general public.