EELISA Innovation Talk session#8 – DIGITAL TWINS : «Will they enable Europe to move towards sustainable infrastructures?»
The digitalisation process has completely changed the way we do things and introduced new processes. One of these processes is called digital twins. Although they were discovered a long time ago, digital twins did not attract worldwide attention until the beginning of the new millennium. By creating a digital representation of a physical process, this technology provides an overview and a better understanding of given processes.
In this EELISA Innovation Talk, our speakers will delve deeper into the subject by discussing what exactly the concept of digital twins is, how we can apply this technology in new areas, and what role engineers can play in its application.
This event is also be part of the Matinale des Ponts series.
– Jeremy Bleyer, Scientific Director on the Master programme in Digital Twins, Researcher at Navier Laboratory – Ecole des Ponts ParisTech
– Guilhem Villemin, Chief Technical Officer – Altametris/SNCF Réseau
– Baptiste Escoffier, Deputy Chief Technology and Systems Officer – Sanef Groupe
– Vincent Lepetit, Researcher at Laboratoire Informatique Gaspard Monge (LIGM), IMAGINE research group – Ecole des Ponts ParisTech
– Sofia d’Aguiar, Executive Director of EELISA European University
– Stephan Lemonsu, Journalist.
Mach 28th 2023, frrom 08:00 to 09:30 (CEST)
Offline location: Paris