EELISA UNFOLDS BOOSTEE
The EELISA UNFOLDS BOOSTEE (Boost Student Entrepreneurial Engagement Training Programme) training of trainers online program offers an immersive and interactive experience for academics who are committed to driving meaningful change within themselves, their teams, and their organizations, and, more importantly, their students.
BOOSTEE bridges EELISA UNFOLDS hands-on experiences and activities into practice, empowering you to re-think your courses to inspire the entrepreneurial thinking in students.
The interactive presentations and workshops delivered online in synchronous sessions promote the re-thinking of course and extracurricular activities design to develop soft skills related to entrepreneurial competency.
Our BOOSTEE trainers are mid-to-senior level professionals and value collaboration, diverse perspectives, and the exchange of knowledge to craft effective solutions and approaches.
LEARNING OUTCOMES AND TOPICS COVERED
After participating in BOOSTEE, the attendants should be able to:
– Show in-depth knowledge about central concepts, principles, and practices of entrepreneurial education (e.g., entrepreneurial mindset and skillset, social entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship).
– Show understanding of how the entrepreneurial mindset can be addressed in non-entrepreneurial courses.
– Show the ability to design courses and extracurricular activities based on experiential and action-learning pedagogies.
– Show a good ability to communicate with external partners and stakeholders to engage them in co-creation practices.
You will learn about:
– How to Inspire Entrepreneurial Thinking in Your Students: Pedagogical Approaches & Experiences
– Support services for student engagement in entrepreneurship and innovation
– How to Get Your Partners on Board for Student Engagement: Co-creation Practices
– Intrapreneurship Programs and Experiences
– Entrepreneurship on Campus: Developing the Entrepreneurial Mindset Outside the Classroom
– Social entrepreneurship
The BOSTEE application can be completed online. It includes basic personal contact and professional background inputs. Participation is free of charge.
Program Dates: 3th, 8th and 10th of November 2022
Online, via Microsoft Teams
DEADLINES OF THE CALL:
Application Deadline: October 15, 2022
Click here to register.