Innovation Talk session #13 – Quantum technology and the second quantum revolution, now!
As part of EELISA “Innovation Talks”, Scuola Normale has organised panel discussion exploring the fascinating realm of quantum technology and the second quantum revolution. This event promises to offer a unique opportunity for those outside the field to gain a firsthand understanding of quantum science and technology, with a particular emphasis on practical applications in industries and on information processing.
– Fabio Beltram: Professor of Condensed Matter Physics at the Scuola Normale Superiore, Director of the Nanoscience Laboratory NEST of the SNS
– Carlo Sirtori: Professor of Physics at the École Normale Supérieure – PSL
– Vittorio Giovannetti: Professor of Condensed Matter Physics at the Scuola Normale Superiore, Scientific Advisor at Planckian.
– Federico Mattei: IBM Quantum Business Development EMEA
– Michele Dallari: CEO of Planckian
– Sébastien Jezouin, Chief of Experiments at Alice & Bob
Professors Fabio Beltram (SNS), Carlo Sirtori (PSL), and Vittorio Giovannetti (SNS) will discuss what QST is, what we can expect, and its practical impact on our world today. Industry guest speakers from IBM Quantum and a Scuola Normale Superiore’s spin-off, Planckian, will also be presented as examples of the transfer of QST research into industrial innovation.
30th of October, 2023 at 4 PM (CET)
Onsite at Scuola Normale Superiore, Piaza Piazza dei Cavalieri, 7 (Pisa)
Online on EELISA’s Youtube Channel