Join the third phase of Actúa-UPM’s start-up contest! Now open for EELISA members
ActúaUPM is celebrating the 20th edition of its Business Ideas Competition and a Startup Competition to recognise the best business ideas, and the startups with the most potential. On the third phase of this edition, applications are also open for EELISA members! The competition is open to all members of the university community even if they did not participate in the previous phases.
Participants will have access to:
– Entrepreneurship and Business Model Courses: to validate business ideas and create a high-impact business model. Participants also learn about how to engage early customers and investors.
– Experts Advice for the development of the start-up: actúaupm team includes professionals with many years of experience in advising teams of entrepreneurs. And participants will have access to mentoring from successful entrepreneurs and seasoned investors.
– Demo Days and Talk Series: projects with big potential will participate in demonstration sessions and pitch days, where they can present their companies to selected investors. Different Talks Cycles on topics of interest and product presentations to improve and network projects and ideas are organized during the competition
– Network of Experts and Investors I&E UPM: belonging to this network has been instrumental for start-ups to improve their solutions and attract seed funding and venture capital.
Three prizes will be handed to the best business models: First prize of €15,000, a Second prize of €10,000, a Third prize of €5,000. 15.000,10.000, 5.000 EUR
How to participate
Applicants have to send to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) a pitch deck and
2) one pager, no predefined format.
20th of September, 2023