Meet promising start-ups with EELISA Unfolds at Demo Day
“Mentorship program and Demo Day” is an opportunity for students and entrepreneurs to meet and interact in an innovative and passionate environment, where mentors will guide promising start-ups and share experiences with teams having various talents.
In particular, the “Demo Day”, locally organized by SNS and SSSA in collaboration with UPM and the other EELISA UNFOLDS partners, will take place on December 19th in Pisa, Italy: startups representative of the various universities of the alliance will present their project to the innovation ecosystem, stakeholders. Check them out below:
– Corobotics: Outdoor advanced driver-assistance systems empowered by A.I for cars & robots
– Water Minilab (WML): water analysing device is able to perform precise and accurate measurements on water quality and its certain chemical parameters without human intervention.
– Recycllux: Using Earth Observation Data, AI, and Blockchain ToIncentivize Marine Plastic Recycling.
– IzyLeaf: an application that aims to list second-hand vehicles available in dealerships.
– Innextart: a new value chain related to art heritage.
– Fluid Wire Robotics (FWR): robots that adapt to the process needs.
– Digital Earth Solutions (DES): A unique solution to predict the movement of oil spills in the ocean
– Evolonic: A start- up specielized in long range drones.
December 19th, 2022
Onsite, at Sala degli Stemmi, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa