It is time to connect and learn… while having a snack!
The “EELISA Knowledge Bites” is a series of meetings that will take place every other Friday for informal training and learning sessions. In these meetings, experts from all EELISA institutions give talks on useful topics for building, growing, and teaching in #EELISACommunities.
Whether you are an EELISA community leader, a teacher, researcher, student, or collaborator, and you are a curious soul who wants to learn more about everything that is re-shaping the world of Higher Education, then this series is meant for you. Do not miss it!
If you are part of EELISA Alliance and would like to propose a topic (and a speaker) of potential interest to EELISA Communities as part of the Knowledge Bites Meeting Series, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8th July 2022: “New initiative and tools to support collaborations within EELISA by EELISA InnoCORE“ with Isabel Salgueiro (UPM), Ilaria Ciofini (PSL) and Barbara Pucci (SSSA). This event has been postponed. A new date will be announced soon”
REVISIT PAST EVENTS
- “The EELISA Community Platform” with Eike Trost & Dr. Tobias Klima (FAU) (24.06.22) WATCH THE SESSION HERE
- “Blended Intensive Programs” with Alma Catala Luna (PSL). (13.05.2022) Watch the recording of the session HERE.
- ” EELISA Credential: How can our alliance recognize its students’ ability to grasp and impact societal challenges?” With Thibaut Skrzypek (ENPC). (15.04.2022) Watch the recording of the session HERE
- “Info session on the EELISA Research-Based Learning Symposium” with Dr. Akif Yazici, from Istanbul Technical University. Watch the recording of the session HERE (February 11th, 2022)
- “Best Practices on Social Media Communication” with EELISA Social Media Manager Lucía Gavilán, and EELISA Communication Officer, Yolanda Pividal (January, 28th 2022)
- “Cooperative Education” with Tamás Lovas, BME (January 14th, 2022). Access the recording of the session HERE
- “How to Implement CDIO Projects” with Juan Manuel Muñoz Guijosa & Andrés Díaz Lantada, UPM (December 10th, 2021). You can access the PPT presentations hared during this session HERE
- “Communication in Social Innovation Platforms” with Simona Perfetti and Xosé Ramil from the UPM Innovation and Technology for Development Centre . You can access their paper on the topic HERE and download their PPT presentation HERE.
- “Learning Stations for Creating Active Learning Environments with Multi-stakeholder Interaction”with Prof. Emrah Acar, from ITU. November 12th at 12PM (CET). Click HERE to get more info about this event and HERE to watch the session.
- “Massive Open Online Courses”with Prof. Sonia Hetzner, from the FAU Innovation for Learning Institute (ILI) on October 29th, 2021.