According to its Governing Board declaration, approved on April 19, 2021, the vision of EELISA European University is to ¨develop European degrees heralding the next generation of European engineers who will be professionals and committed citizens ready to work within interdisciplinary, multilingual, diverse, and pan-European environments” – engineers that will contribute to the transformation of Europe into a fair, sustainable and prosperous society with a modern resource-efficient economy.
In this context, the EELISA Disciplinary Broadening Workshops aim to engage players from research, education, industry & society as a means of pursuing a disciplinary broadening while accomplishing the overall EELISA vision.
Check our past workshops:
- May 31, 2021 – Joint SNS-SSSA Workshop. Organized by SNS, in coordination with SSSA.
- October 26, 2021 – Cities & Communities. Organized by ITU, in coordination with UPM and BME.
- December 21, 2021 – Sensing Sciences and Technologies. Organized by BME, in coordination with SNS, FAU, PSL and SSSA.
- June 8th, 2022 – Architecture & Archaeology. Theory and Practices on the Mediterranean Cultural Heritage. Organized by SNS, in coordination with UPM, SSSA, and ITU.
- June 27th, 2022 – Digital Philology: European Textual Tradition and Manuscript Cultural Heritage. Organized by SNS in coordination with ITU and PSL. THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. NEW DATE TBD.
- June 28th, 2022 – Teaching sustainable development: from a disciplinary to a learning outcome approach organized by Ecole des Ponts ParisTech in coordination with BME, FAU and ITU.
- June 29th, 2022 – Data Science for Smart and Sustainable industries. Organized by Ecole des Ponts ParisTech, in coordination with FAU, ITU, and UPB.
Check videos of previous workshops HERE
Open call for workshop proposals – make your voice be heard and co-create the European ¨Engineering Renaissance” envisaged in EELISA!
We encourage full-day Disciplinary Broadening Workshops proposals aimed at identifying educational needs suitable to enrich the skills set for the engineer of the future with non-engineering competencies and, conversely, to introduce engineering competencies in other academic macro-areas.
- In order to draft a compliant proposal, please check the guidelines provided in the protocol HERE.
- An official Workshops Proposal Template is available HERE.
- Workshops proposals should be submitted at least 3 weeks before its planned execution to the following e-mail address: email@example.com